Monday, October 29, 2012

I AM BLOWN AWAY!

 
According to Blogger Statistics, I have readers in the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Austria, Australia, Canada, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Malaysia, Romania, South Korea, and India!



You could knock me over with a feather!  I am STUNNED to discover this!  







I started blogging because I was being tugged on by Spirit to share my spiritual journey openly with others.  This was not an easy thing for me to do, but, Spirit was relentless about nudging me forward about this. 

I finally agreed and became willing to take the risks to blog, to surrender to the process and to allow the vulnerability that blogging openly about my trials, tribulations and triumphs through life bring to me.


I believe that we are all the same in the deepest place of who we are.  Our DNA may be slightly different.  But if I look deeply enough, I see our essence is identical.

We all struggle at times to find our way.  I have found that it helps to understand and grow past difficulties better when we are brave and go searching for support, allowing others to see and know the real us.

When I spend time with others in this way, it helps me to remember that I am not alone, that I am not as weird as I sometimes fear.  It somehow gives me permission to step into myself more deeply--the good and the parts about which I can be in great judgment.  It helps me to grow my courage and take more risks to go after the things I feel guided to do, even if I am feeling terrified or weak.  It helps me take greater risks, dream bigger, believe more, manifest more and embrace more of life.

I believe that if I share my journey, it may help another find more courage to embrace their own more deeply. 

I have been blessed with many beautiful, loving and empowering fellow travelers that have shared their experiences and wisdom, helping me greatly along the way.  

I feel blessed and grateful to all of you that read my blog!  This is a huge gift and a humble honor discovering this today!

Thank you for supporting me!  

It is my hope and my prayer that my blogging may also help in supporting you!

Thank you, Spirit, for always nudging me forward!
 


Love & Hugs & Blessings, Dear Soul Family!
Barbara 

Copyright 2012. Transformation of a Mystic. Barbara F. Manning

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful to feel the nudge and act upon it with the grace and love that exemplifies you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, THANKS, Peggy! You are one of those wise Fellow Travelers that have help support me to step into all of it!

    Thank You!

    Love you, Dear Soul Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't surprise me at all. You are a talented writer and a truly spiritual person. I am so glad that Slade Roberson introduced us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words and especially for all your support and wisdom along the way, dear fellow blogger and Soul Sister, Patricia!

      Yes, I am very glad that Slade Roberson introduced us, too!

      Love & Hugs!

      Delete