Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Acceptance, Value and Honor"

Pink Cotton Candy, in the making!

What is Acceptance, Value, and Honor?  

It is a space of “just because”—for no other reason than just because I exist and I am worth it, simply because I am.  I don’t have to earn these things. 
 
How do they Feel?

They feel light and airy, nurturing and comforting.  They feel like a breath of fresh air, the breeze of the spring, the warmth of the sun.  They feel peaceful.  They feel wonderful!  They feel Joyful!

What do they Smell like?

They smell like the desert after a summer rain, like the creosote bushes all fresh and fragrant and clean!  They smell like an alpine meadow overwhelmed in beautiful and distinct fragrances—and I want to experience, I want to smell every, single one of them!
  
What is the Shape?

Acceptance, Value and Honor are a big valentine heart!  They are a piece of what love is!  They are so fluffy and it feels so good to put my arms around them and embrace them!


How do they Taste?

They taste like the soft, salty tears streaming down my face as I allow my feelings to come up about this topic.  They are light and airy and they taste like pink cotton candy.  They are something sweet and wildly enjoyable—like an orgasm of the heart and they make my soul soar!  It is totally overtaking of all of my senses!  I want it never to end!

What is the Color?

The color is pink—bright and lovely.  The color is cool, embracing and inviting.  The color is peaceful, loving, kind and gentle, all at the same time. 

Most of us do not readily accept these feelings and let them into the depths of us.  But we are great about so readily giving them to others.   

Most of us want more of these things in our lives.  


    


Do others Accept me, Value me and Honor me? 

Yes, absolutely!   

But I have not always been able to open to receive these things very well.  Acceptance, Value and Honor have often fallen on a wall of protection that I have unconsciously kept around myself.  I sometimes could not take these things in very much.  Sometimes when I did, I would begin to feel so very vulnerable and exposed.  Sometimes it would become so painful to be in that deep vulnerability.  Sometimes I found myself waiting, expecting something to come out of the shadows to take away the good feelings.

Often I blocked feelings out.  I blocked out some of the good feelings and I blocked out most of the bad feelings.  I was usually in some state of numbness, with my feelings dampered down in some way.  

It felt safer to be numb rather than to be vulnerable.

Today I am learning how to Accept, Value and Honor myself.  I find that these things have to start with me.  I did not learn these things when I was young.  Perhaps it was the times and what was thought to be the best ways to raise children.  Perhaps it was the influence of the wounds of others. 

The ruts and the grooves of my patterns are well worn.  It is easy to inflict in myself Judgment, Shame and Dishonor. 

But...

I fall back into old patterns less and less.  I recognize the falling back much more readily.  I forgive myself more easily.  I cut myself slack and free myself much more often.  I allow myself to be imperfect, and still trust that I am headed in the direction of ever increasing Light and Vibration. 

Life is a journey.  I am a student.  It is an awesome learning experience and I would not give up a single lesson--not even those that seem very difficult!

I open my heart and I willingly let in more Acceptance, Value and Honor!  I allow the vulnerability and I let it teach me more about me and about opening myself more deeply to everything.  I more fully experience being a human being on this planet!

Gratefully, I keep finding that even the rough things always turn out to have a golden lining!

Thank you, Spirit!  This is a spectacular ride! 

Love, Hugs & Blessings,
Barbara


God's Pink Cotton Candy!

Copyright 2012. Transformation of a Mystic. Barbara F. Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment