Thursday, December 10, 2009

Joy Beyond Measure

I followed through with showing up at the “Psychic Readings for Psychics” gathering last Sunday. It was an awesome experience! I received much validation about my intuitive accuracy from every single person for which I did a reading! Yahoooo!

I can see that I need to TRUST my abilities more and just get the heck out of the way and allow Source messages and guidance to come through my being easily, without my fretting and over-analyzing about the process of doing this work!

It was a great gift to be challenged into attending this gathering! It was also a great gift to muster up my courage and do this!

Last night I did a session with a pretty famous deep trance channel named April Crawford. She channels a highly evolved Spirit Guide called Veronica. Veronica is incredible! Her messages are so empowering and healing! Here is a link to my favorite one of her healing messages. I believe everyone will benefit by watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KFXAXdCiYw

April/Veronica told me that I am a very old soul. She told me that I have been an oracle for many lifetimes and even though I feel like a greenhorn with using all of these abilities, she told me that I am very gifted in this way. What a huge validation this is for me!

April/Veronica cautioned me about being very vigilant and strict in budgeting my time to use my abilities for others. I continue being approached by more and more people asking to work with me! April/Veronica told me this will only grow bigger!

This could be a big red flag for me.

I am a long-term caretaker, (recovering co-dependent). I have experienced some mighty tough lessons in the past due to my giving and giving without adequate down-time for myself. This whole intuitive-mediumship experience is a lesson in boundary drawing for me. If I do not manage my time and my energy adequately, there will not be enough of me left to work with anyone. I know that if I take care of myself in this space, it will be the best for all involved. But it is hard to do this when I see people in pain and wanting my assistance!

I will work on this! I’ve been working on it for at least 10 years. It is an Energy Matrix in me, something that I have to manage on a regular basis as I have never been able to heal it completely!

April Crawford/Veronica told me that I have deep trace channeling in my future, that I have two highly evolved Spirit Guides from the Causal Plane that want to work with me and with others through me. I don’t even know what the “Causal Plane” is! I will have to research this. I look forward to getting to meet these Guides and learning from them!

April/Veronica suggested that I buy a particular book about channeling. The book is called: “Opening To Channel” by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer. I have to tell you a “synchronistic funny” about this! Four months ago I felt drawn to do some research about channeling, as I have had some conscious channeling experiences already, and I found THIS VERY BOOK in a used book store and bought it! This was months before I ever met April Crawford/Veronica last night!

There are no accidents. Everything is in Divine Order!

I do hope that I will be able to channel consciously! I want to hear what the Guides are teaching! But whatever way this manifests, I will allow it.

I believe that I can also learn a tremendous amount about channeling from Steve Rother and The Group that he channels. Steve is a long time channel. He is a wonderful teacher that I enjoyed very much when I took his Spiritual Psychology class recently. Steve offers a class called Spiritual Communication that is all about channeling. I can’t wait until it is offered again as I have known for several months that I am supposed to take the class. You can read about Steve, The Group and the classes Steve offers at https://lightworker.com/ .

The more I do and allow on my Spiritual Path, the less my body hurts! It is a great gift to be delivered from the horrible, unrelenting pain and exhaustion of Fibromyalgia. Whodda thunk this could be accomplished simply by stepping up to the plate with using my intuitive and mediumship abilities? I am amazed! And I am very grateful for the reprieve!

It is also a great gift for me to get to witness people healing and getting good information and help on their own spiritual path! I am so blessed and so glad for the opportunity to be of service in this healthy, holy and healing way!!!

Life is joyful beyond measure! It is this joy that is healing my body and healing my spirit!

We each have our own discoveries to make about that which brings us Joy in our life. When we can be in our Joy, little of the human condition bothers us very much. We are more positive, more loving and much more empowered! This changes everything about the mirrors that appear in our lives and what we attract to us—all for the positive!

FIND YOUR JOY—whatever it is! Look under every rock and in every cranny. Keep looking until you find it and then EMBRACE IT with your whole heart! Make it part of your life on a regular basis!! Your Body, Mind and Spirit will thank you!

Happy Hanukkah to all my friends of the Jewish persuasion!

Hugs & Blessings to everyone!

Barbara
~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    A relashionship is a relashionship only when both parties or all parties see it is a relationship. And, we fall out of relationship when we don't see that relationship serves us or we do not see ourselves align to that relationship. Conflicts begin, however, when one don't see the real reason for the ending of a relationship. He/ she looks for an outsite reason rather than his/her inside reason. "it does not works because of this or because of that.". Always somebody's else fault or some things outside than our own reason because we want to end it. Because we don't vibrate at the same rate any more. It is a conflict when one party wants to end and one party wants to hold on to it and both parties start to blame each other. What a drama.
    Please remember a relationship ends when it does not serve us any longer. It could be bad it could be good. It does not matter. life is meaninless only when we put a meaning to it. Life is neutral so is relationship. Relationship does not end really. It's more like ending this type of relationship to open an other type of relationship. And, when a relationship ends it does not mean love ends. How could we end love when we operate on a love energy? the whole universe operate on a love energy? Relationship is a form and ending on that form. The whole relationship does not end it just take on another form. If you know hwat I mean. Relationship is an energy and it never end. In relationship one must allow the other partner to experience what ever that person needs to experience. And if the relationship is no longer serve you than allow it to end or to transform. Also allow yourself to move on. Honor you as much as you honor your partner. Remember Life is meaningless. It's you who attach a meaning, a value to an event. Life is neutral. It is what it is. Just look at it as you and your partner need to experience that experience for your own growth. You have designed that experienced. You've seen that potential before you were born and took it. Please remember you are always in good hands. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete