Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Exhausted and Trusting



I am whooped beyond my understanding.  It does not make any sense that I could get so very depleted and from such little exertion.

But it is what is, for now. 

I used to have such high energy.  But I have over-expended it many, many times, too.  I miss all the energy I had in my past!  Boy, do I miss that a bunch!

The pattern for me lately is that I get myself back into an energy flow and then...WHAM, it all drains out of me like someone pulled the plug on my energy tank.

I've got things I want to do.  I've got places I want to go.  I want to have the energy to do these things.  

It is hard to be patient with myself!

But I do not have energy--not this minute, anyway.

It is alright.

There is a Phoenix in me, readying to be reborn.  I've seen this pattern in me before.  It is not easy to trust this process.  But it is always the truth that I do rise up out of the ashes.


I will again.

For now, I will Trust...

Love, Hugs & Blessings,
Barbara



© Copyright 2009-2013, Transformation Of A Mystic | Barbara F. Manning. 
All Rights Reserved
Thank you Google Images for the Commercial Reuse of your Images!


3 comments:

  1. It is such a huge gift to stand with what is and by so doing, grant permission for others to rest and replenish. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my hope and my prayer that openly sharing my experiences will help empower others about allowing and owning their experiences! There is a gift in every experience, no matter how much it might look otherwise at times.

    Thanks for your support Peg! I am grateful for you in my life!

    Love & Hugs & Blessings to you, Dear Soul Sister!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, when you allow yourself to listen, what do you hear when your energy is depleted? What's the lesson? I bet that Phoenix is just waiting to rise above the surface. So, be patient...

    ReplyDelete