Friday, July 5, 2013

Riding the Waves of Discomfort to Peace




Sometimes...maybe even "Often" is a better word,  there is the intense and deep aching of Fibromyalgia.  

Sometimes there is Peace--easily found.

Finding Peace when I am feeling intense and deep aching is not so easily found and becomes my challenge.  It is my gift--if I allow it to be so.  

Sometimes I succeed.  Sometimes I fail.  

So then my challenge becomes finding the Peace in the failure...and getting past what I have discovered is the last nail I hammer into the experience--layering on of Shame about my body doing these weird, off-the-wall reactions for no reason that is apparent to me.  

I think the Shame is the most painful of all!

When I can do all of these things, THEN, the experience transforms into Peace anyway--even if I am still aching!  

THAT, I call SUCCESS!  And it sure feels so very much better in my body--even if I am still aching all over the place!

Never Give Up!  

Peace is ALWAYS there, somewhere!  It may be easily found or hiding under it all.  But it is still there, always!

It is about opening to what is already there underneath everything.  It is about not tensing up, making already difficult matters even more difficult!  It is about allowing and accepting it all--the good, and the not so fun to experience.  

Acceptance and allowance are key to managing the pain of Fibromyalgia.  There are other, much more active keys as well.  But these two are biggies for me.

Happy practicing with this technique!  It surely does work!  And, you can grow it and perfect it, too!

Love, Hugs and Blessings,
Barbara  




© Copyright 2009-2013, Transformation Of A Mystic | Barbara F. Manning. 
All Rights Reserved
Thank you Google Images for the Commercial Reuse of your Images!


3 comments:

  1. I find this technique you suggest helpful for any of the pain we may experience in mind, body OR Spirit. Thank you so much for sharing this. I am particularly touched by your addressing the large component that shame is in our journey here. knowing that I am not alone in tackling that issue makes me feel lighter and more free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure, Peg! These techniques work for every kind of difficulty! Thanks for your support and for sharing your own journey with me! You are an inspiration and a huge gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, too, Peg, for sharing with me your amazing gifts with Energy Healing and Intuition. These are also pieces of the healing puzzle and path for me! You are so gifted at them, too!

    ReplyDelete